Lulu's Story:

Lulu's Story: after all, she came first

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 84

So Gus has been asking me to devote another post to how charming he can be. Anyway, after a long day of work, I came home and decided to unwind with yoga. Normally, I practice in the office with the door shut so I can have peace and privacy; tonight, I decided to keep the door ajar for airflow. Just as I was beginning the session on the floor, Gus entered the room. Imagine me, lying on my back, getting ready to "fire up my core." He comes over and sniffs my face. Then ever so gently, Gus rests his chin on my cheek and just leaves it there. Why? I have no clue. A minute goes by, and he's still resting his chin on my cheek and I'm giggling and missing my clues from the instructor on Exercise TV. He really is something, what a goof.

No comments: